• Must be an English language website or English translation available.
• Must be well designed and maintained. Sites with broken links and missing images will not qualify.
• Sites must have their own domain.
• Titles and descriptions can only have capital letters only at the beginning of the words.
• Symbols and numbers are not accepted at the beginning of the title unless your url starts with a number.
• Submit only top level domains. Do not submit individual pages of the website or sub-domains.
• Submit to only one category.
• Spamming is not tolerated and will result in your site being banned from our directory.
• Sites with only banners and or excessive pop ups/unders will not be accepted.
Please do not submit your site if:
• Your site includes any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, adult materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
We do not guarantee:
• Inclusion to our directory
• Results or traffic
We reserve the right to:
• Refuse inclusion for any reason.
• Alter title, descriptions and keywords.
• Move your site to another category.
AutismDirectory1.com cannot be held responsible for the content found within the sites listed in this directory. Content of a website can change over time. Please report any site that is found to be offensive so that we can immediately remove it.
For questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org